Fáilte ar bórd "HARPY"
Kinsale Deep Sea Angling charter boat HARPY is a 43' aquastar - boats that are renowned for safety, comfort and speed. She plys daily on Angling charters, wildlife tours and dive trips from Kinsale harbour. Her length and island wheelhouse arrangement allows great space - even for the maximum 12 passengers. She has all their equipment required by an Irish P5 license, and more. She is licensed by the Department of Marine to "P5" standard and can operate up to 30 nautical miles from our home port of Kinsale, (but also licensed for 30nm from Baltimore, Cobh, Crosshaven, Schull and Union Hall)
The island wheelhouse allows all her length on both sides for anglers or divers equipment - that is almost 90' of space. Inside the headed cabin all electronic equipment is present. The toilet is separate from the cabins.
- Speed 20kts
- Max Passengers: 12 + 2 crew = 14 persons
- Free 3G and 4G WiFi aboard
- Great deck space.
- Spacious cabin with seating for all.
- Stern door & Diver platform
- 43' length
- Cabin Heating
- Hydraulic Capstan
- Provision to mount a HIAB 008t crane at short notice for survey work, etc.,.
- Electronics: Radar, Autopilot, VHF radios, Fishfinder, GPS, Plotter, AIS, Gas and CO2 detector.
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 data circuits.
- Sub-meter positioning aboard and centimeter GPS systems available.
- Licensed to operate up to 30nm from Kinsale, Baltimore, Dingle, Cobh, Crosshaven, Union Hall.
- Multibeam Sonar - Odom multibeam sonar
- Sound velocity profilers
- Hemisphere heading sensor, (also with P/R/H sensors)
- Teledyne TSS DMS-05 P/R/H sensor
- Side scan sonars: HARPY carries three -
- a low frequency sonar for distant wreck searches
- a triple-frequency sonar for homing in on detail and small lost items
- a dual frequency HDS high definition sonar
- Scannnig Sonars: We hold a dedicated mechanical sonars for underwater object examination
- ROV: SeaLion Remotely operated vehicle with CCTV camera, 6 thrusters, 4x100w lights, compass & depth sensors. Rated to 500' depth.
- ROV: VideoRay 3 GTO depth rated to 1000' - has manipulator arm and on-board Tritech micron sonar head to allow close-in on target before the cameras can take over. Also has video enhancing hardware.
- Hydrophone: You can now listen to whales and dolphins and other species - even if they decide not to surface!
- Total Stations - 2 x 5700 base and rover.
- LYYN underwater video enhancing hardware.
- Much Software
Fáilte ar bórd!
Latest AIS info from HARPY: