Fáilte ar bórd "HARPY"
Kinsale Deep Sea Angling charter boat HARPY is a 43' aquastar - boats that are renowned for safety, comfort and speed. She plys daily on Angling charters, wildlife tours and dive trips from Kinsale harbour. Her length and island wheelhouse arrangement allows great space - even for the maximum 12 passengers. She has all their equipment required by an Irish P5 license, and more. She is licensed by the Department of Marine to "P5" standard and can operate up to 30 nautical miles from our home port of Kinsale, (but also licensed for 30nm from Baltimore, Cobh, Crosshaven, Schull and Union Hall)
The island wheelhouse allows all her length on both sides for anglers or divers equipment - that is almost 90' of space. Inside the headed cabin all electronic equipment is present. The toilet is separate from the cabins. This boat type is made in Kinsale by Fitzgerald Marine.
- Speed 20kts max
- Max Passengers: 12 + 2 crew = 14 persons
- Free 3G and 4G WiFi aboard
- Great deck space.
- Spacious cabin with seating for all.
- Stern door & Diver platform (with attachable dive-lift also available).
- 43' length
- Cabin Heating
- Hydraulic Capstan
- Provision to mount a HIAB 008t crane at short notice for survey work, seabed sampling, etc.,.
- Provision to mount an electric Diver lift on stern dive platform at short notice.
- Electronics: Radar, Autopilot, VHF radios, Fishfinder, GPS, Plotter, AIS, Gas and CO2 detector.
- NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 data circuits.
- Sub-meter dGPS positioning aboard and centimeter RTK systems available.
- Licensed to operate up to 30nm from Kinsale, Baltimore, Dingle, Cobh, Crosshaven, Union Hall.
- Builder: Now being built by Fitzgerald Marine, Kinsale.
- Magentometer - Aquascan MC5
- Sound velocity profilers - Digibar V
- Hemisphere V-110 GPS-heading sensor, (also with P/R/H sensors)
- Teledyne TSS DMS-05 pitch/roll/heave sensor.
- Side scan sonars: HARPY carries two -
- a low frequency sonar for distant wreck searches. Wesmar
- a dual frequency HDS high definition sonar. Marinesonic HDS 600/1200 kHz
- Multibeam Sonar - Odom multibeam sonar
- Scanning Sonars: We hold a dedicated mechanical sonars for underwater object examination
- ROV: VideoRay 3 GTO depth rated to 1000' - has manipulator arm and on-board Tritech micron sonar head to allow close-in on target before the cameras can take over. Also has video enhancing hardware.
- Hydrophone: You can now listen to whales and dolphins and other species - even if they decide not to surface!
- Total Stations - 2 x 5700 base and rover.
- LYYN underwater video enhancing hardware.
- Teledyne PDS2000 survey software
- Much Software
Fáilte ar bórd!
Latest AIS info from HARPY: