COVID-19 Guidelines aboard HARPY.
We take your safety during this COVID-19 pandemic very seriously as all our clients would rightly expect.
We are following the rules and guidelines as set by the IRISH CHARTER SKIPPERS ASSOCIATION , (in turn from the HSE), which we outline below for your safety.
Before Boarding HARPY
- The skipper will sanitize all rods and tackle before anglers arrive. The boat will be sanitized before the trip also.
- The skipper will NOT be making tea/coffee while this pandemic lasts, please bring your own food & drinks.
- Anglers / passengers are advised to proceed directly to the boat without stopping.
- Anglers / passengers are advised to bring their own bags/boxes to store their own fish catches during the voyage.
- Anglers / passengers are advised not stop en route for food, refreshments etc.,.
- Anglers / passengers are advised to take everything need for the boat trip, warm clothing, food, drinks, etc.,.
- Anglers / passengers will be made aware of personal sanitary precautions on boarding the boat.
- Anglers / passengers travelling to embarkation point are advised to do so on their own (only exception to be family members who cohabit).
- Anglers/Passengers spacing will be limited on board to allow for social distancing.
- No angler / passengers allowed into cabin.
- Hand sanitizer spray will be provided at boarding point, on board the boat, and anglers / passengers advised to use again when leaving.
- If using the bin provided aboard to dispose of wipes, tissues,etc., please use hand sanitiser again after bin use.
- The skipper alone will do all handling of ropes (berthing, anchoring and disembarking).
- Separate buckets of fresh seawater for each angler for hand cleaning will be provided.
- Separate bait boards for each angler will be provided.
- With regard to use of toilet, an aerosol sanitising spray will be provided at the toilet door and should be used accordingly.
- Anglers / passengers can provide their own masks and gloves as they wish.
- Anglers / passengers are requested to read the Posters which have been produced by the HSE and displayed aboard to raise awareness of measures preventing the spread of COVID-19.
On disembarking HARPY
- The skipper will sanitize HARPY after all the Anglers / passengers have disembarked.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO-OPERATON WITH THESE SAFETY GUIDELINES.